+ Add 1 Room
- Remove Room
For booking of 5 rooms or more, please email us.
Naumi Hotel Auckland Airport Pet Policy
Naumi Auckland Airport is a pet-friendly property and permits access to small dogs and cats weighing 9kg or less.
Guide Dogs are free of charge and have no size restrictions.
We allow no more than 2 pets per room.
- $150 pre-authorization must apply on guests’ credit card as security for any additional cleaning or damage during their stay.
- All rooms that accomodate pets will be charged a one-time fee of $30 per pet and is non-refundable as the carpets, drapes and upholstery items are completely cleaned on the departure of the guest and pet.
- For any damage to furniture and fixtures by pet(s) that exceed $30, the hotel will assess losses and charge accordingly. The decision to clean, repair, or replace items, resides solely with Naumi Auckland Airport
- Pets allowed: Cats & small dogs ONLY
- Pets must not exceed 9kg.
- Only 2 pets maximum allowed per room
- Pets must never be left unattended while in guest rooms
- Pets are not allowed to be walked in indoor public areas – lobby, restaurant, meeting rooms, corridors
- Pets must be carried either in hand or in their carriers from guests’ transport to guests’ room
- Pets are allowed on outdoor common areas on leash only and supervised at all times
- All droppings must be collected pets’ owners and disposed appropriately
- With the exception of animals for visually impaired guests, the guest understand that pets are NOT allowed in the food and beverage outlets or function rooms of the hotel
- In the absence of the guest, the hotel is not responsible for the care of any dog(s) & cat(s) and waives any liability without exception
- The guests understand the hotel reserves the right to refuse service to a room if pet(s) is deemed too aggressive in nature and/or the hotel’s staff is not comfortable in the presence of the pet(s).
COPYRIGHT © 2018. Naumi Hotel Auckland Airport. All Rights Reserved.