BE PART OF THE NAUMI TEAM!
At Naumi, we seek an eclectic mix of authentic people; people who want to share their whole selves and experience genuine interactions with others, people who are committed to changing the game and provide our guests with a story worth telling. In our constant pursuit of perfection, we select passionate people eager for a challenge, ready to share our philosophy of hospitality, and make their own personal contribution towards the group’s success.
We invite you to view the latest job opening available at Naumi Hospitality, and if you think you fit the bill, we want to hear from you.
Positions Currently Available
GUEST RELATIONS OFFICERSINGAPORE
Reporting to the Front Officer Manager, the GRO will be responsible for delivering a seamless and memorable stay experience for our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Meet and greet guests upon their arrival at the hotel.
• Assist with luggage requests.
• Perform all check-in tasks effectively and efficiently.
• Escort guests to room and introduce the amenities in the room.
• Share and promote the facilities and services offered by the hotel.
• Perform all check-out tasks effectively and ensuring billing is accurate.
• Run daily reports to identify any special requests and check reports, logs and contingency lists for follow-up and accuracy.
• Follow up with daily pending task.
• Take and manage reservations for walk-in guests and/or when reservation department is closed.
• Interact with guests warmly and appropriately, making them feel welcomed and valued.
• Be a lobby ambassador duties when front desk is not engaged.
• Attend to guests’ queries, needs and other special requests professionally and promptly.
• Take ownership of feedback received by guests and seek assistance from Duty Manager if necessary to ensure prompt follow-up with guests and ensuring their satisfaction.
• Provide related concierge services (e.g. give recommendation on leisure activities, places to visit and transport/travel arrangements, etc.)
• Coordinate with the other hotel departments to provide a seamless stay experience for guests.
• Follow the hotel safety and security policies and procedures. Report accidents, injuries and incidents to manager immediately.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
GCE ‘O’ level / Certificate in Hospitality or Tourism / Diploma in Hospitality or equivalent.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
• Passion to serve
• Positive service mindset and willing to go the extra mile
• Energetic and cheerful disposition
• Enjoy interacting with people
• Strong communications and human relations skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Good grooming standards and personal presentation
• Flexibility on working days and hours including weekends and public holidays