Are pets allowed at Naumi Hotel Auckland Airport?
Naumi Hotel Auckland Airport is a pet-friendly property and permits access to small dogs and cats weighing 9kg or less for bookings in Habitat or Oasis Room only. All Guide Dogs* are welcome to stay for free!
*No size restrictions.
How many pets am I allowed to bring with me?
We allow up to 2 pets per room.
Do you offer food for my pet?
Yes, we do! Check out our Food Menu for Pets from Paksa Bar & Restaurant here.
Terms and Conditions
- $150 pre-authorization will apply on guests’ credit card as security for any additional cleaning or damage incurred during their stay.
- All rooms that accommodate pets will be charged a one-time, non-refundable fee of $30 per pet as carpets, drapes and upholstery items are completely cleaned upon departure of the guest and their pet.
- For any damage to furniture and fixtures by pet(s) that exceeds $30, the hotel will assess losses and charge accordingly. The decision to clean, repair, or replace items resides solely with Naumi Hotel Auckland Airport
- Pets allowed: Only cats & small dogs, not exceeding 9kg.
- Only 2 pets maximum allowed per room.
- Pets must never be left unattended while in guest rooms.
- Pets are not allowed to be walked in indoor public areas such as the lobby, restaurant, meeting rooms and corridors.
- Pets must be carried either in hand or in carriers, from guests’ transport to guests’ room.
- Pets are allowed on outdoor common areas on leash only and supervised at all times.
- All droppings must be collected by pet owners and disposed of appropriately.
- With the exception of animals for visually impaired guests, the guest understands that pets are not allowed in the food and beverage outlets or function rooms of the hotel.
- In the absence of the guest, the hotel is not responsible for the care of any dog(s) & cat(s) and waives any liability without exception.
- The guest understands that the hotel reserves the right to refuse service to a room if pet(s) is deemed too aggressive in nature and/or the hotel’s staff is not comfortable in the presence of the pet(s).