Vaccination Certificates NZ & Australia
29 November 2021
Naumi Hotels will require all guests, team members, contractors and visitors to hotel facilities to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 across our Australian and New Zealand properties from 03 December 2021. This mandate also covers our restaurants, bars and meeting spaces.
We will be verifying vaccination status using the NZ Pass Verifier App in New Zealand and the COVID-19 Digital Certificate in Australia. Our priority is protecting our people.
Your physical and mental well-being is our number one priority when staying with us. We closely follow the latest advice and have introduced a strict ‘Covid Clean’ operation. Your stay with us is clean, healthy and relaxing. You can read more about our process here:
– Sanitising stations in our main entrances in all our hotels.
– Increased cleaning and sanitising of reception desks, pens, room key cards, eftpos terminals in our lobby areas. Increased cleaning of all surfaces including a sanitising spray in all public areas.
– Easy to follow social distancing floor and wall signage.
– Sanitising wipes to be installed in all gyms in addition to increased cleaning and sanitising.
– Deep cleaning of rooms is undertaken – with staff wearing protective gloves and masks – using sanitising cleaner to ensure overall hygiene standards are met and covering high touchpoints, including but not limited to areas such as door knobs, remote controls, power switches, etc.
Naumi Hotel Singapore is pleased to be certified as an SG Clean establishment by the Singapore Government. View our SG Clean certificate here. For more information on Singapores NEA advisory, please click here.
Naumi Hotels New Zealand are strictly following the advice and guidance from the Ministry of Health, further information can be found here.
Stay safe xx